At 76 Degrees, we are committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR and other privacy regulations on our website and with our email marketing. The privacy of your data is super important to us.
In this policy, we lay out what data we collect and why, how your data is handled and your rights to your data. We promise we never sell your data.
As a visitor to the 76 Degrees website
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual people. As a visitor to the 76 Degrees website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We use a privacy focused analytics software package that only collects some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes websites that send us traffic, pages on our site that are visited, duration of the visits, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more.
As a subscriber or customer of 76 Degrees
Our guiding principle is to collect only what we need and that we will solely process this information to provide you with the service you signed up for.
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain service offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection, data privacy and security standards.
We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process personal data only according to our instructions.
Here’s what that means in practice:
What we collect and what we use it for
- An email address is required to sign up for email newsletters. You need to provide us with your email address if you want to receive emails from us. That’s just so that we can deliver them – you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- All of the data that we collect is kept fully secured, encrypted and hosted on our server in the UK. This ensures that all of the site data is being covered by the UKs strict laws on data privacy. Your site data never leaves the UK.
- When you write to us with a question or to ask for help. We keep that correspondence, which includes the email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as you subscribe to our newsletters and as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this policy.
We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect 76 Degrees legal rights.
You can choose to delete your subscription at any time. All your data will be permanently deleted immediately when you delete your account.
Changes and questions
Last updated: April 14th, 2021